Welcome to Rhoads Transportation.
We're looking for qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team of industry professionals.
The Limousine Driver will pick up clients at a designated location and drive them to and from events and destinations.
• Plans a route that will best serve the client’s needs and estimates the time the trip will require.
• Uses knowledge of local area, GPS, and/or mapping applications to avoid high traffic areas and to ensure the shortest and safest route to destination.
• Arrives at the predetermined location on time to pick up the client.
• Drives clients to their destination or event and picks them up at the scheduled time.
• Maintains records of travel time and expenses for each trip.
• Inspects the cleanliness of the limousine and confirms client requirements.
• Ensures that the limousines maintenance schedule is up-to-date; confirms that there are no mechanical issues.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to operate a vehicle safely.
• Extensive knowledge of motor vehicle laws.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to map appropriate routes and estimate travel times using GPS or standard maps.
• Ability to present a neat and professional appearance.
Education and Experience:
• Two years of related experience preferred; on the job training is offered.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• A criminal background check is required.
• A pre-employment drug test is required.
• For our larger fleet limo buses, a CDL with a Passenger endorsement is required.
• Prolonged periods driving a vehicle.
• Must be able to lift 60 pounds to assist with luggage as required.